SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
The eligibility requirements for participation in ASASA International’s Scholarship Program will include the following:
- Must be a citizen or eligible noncitizen of the United States of America.
- Have a valid Social Security Number.
- 3. Have a high school diploma or a general education development (GED) certificate.
- Have obtained admission in a U.S, accredited college or university
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress as demonstrated by the applicant high school transcript.
- Not have a conviction for possession or sale of illegal drugs
- Submit letter or recommendation from high school counselor
- Proof of family income to establish financial need
- Submit a completed Application Form To:
The Administrative Assistant Scholarship and Award Committee P. O. Box 6540 San Antonio, Texas 78265-5040